Im looking to figure out if there are any new prototype real cures for the HPV virus i came across this could u please tell me what u think as a real doctor about this product and is there any real prototype drugs or cures for the HPV that u all know abou

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Currently

Currently there is no cure for hpv and no prototype drugs that I am aware of.
I briefly reviewed the product above, and honestly i feel there is no medical basis to support activated minerals curing genital warts. There are many fda approved drugs that eliminate genital warts as well as techniques to freeze or burn them off. The virus will always be present, lying dormant in the nerve roots, and can reactivate at any time. However once treated, there is a good chance the warts will not return. Please see a medical professional for fda approved treatment regimens. Best of luck.

In brief: Currently

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy