Whats wrong with my stomach when ever I eat something I get a stomach ache

You . You may be dealing with an ulcer or gastritis. After eating, excess acid is produced and this could lead to a "stomach ache" which typically feels like a burning, dull pain. Eventually over time this excess acid can lead to inflammation of the stomach and even an ulcer. You should see your doctor for a medical evaluation, testing, and treatment. In the meantime you can try an over the counter acid blocker like pepcid (famotidine). Also a medication like Prilosec can be used. I hope you feel better soon.