I am 35 ADHD adult on strattera (atomoxetine) want to get pregnant what other medications can I take instead can I stay on straterra

ADHd and pregnancy. There, unfortunately, are no medications for adhd that have been proven to be safe in pregnancy. You should consult with your ob/gyn doctor and your psychiatrist.
Talk with your Dr. I would have a discussion with your Doctor about these plans. I know several people who stop their medication during pregnancies and then restart. Working closely with your Dr is important here.