Can the flu vaccine cause a yeast infection I got the flu vaccine yesterday and now have the beginnings of a yeast infection.

Not at all. Yeast infections are triggered by contamination of the infected site by yeast spores. This constitutes a percentage of the stool and they are also randomly found in the environment. The body has areas that provide the moisture and nutrients (mainly sugar) that support their growth. A flu shot does not change your bodies yeast load or ability to support the growth of the germ.