Can you replace a thyroid if a child has congenital hypothyroidism?

No. You can replace the thyroid hormone missing but you can't replace the gland. The medication is cheap, effective and nearly identical to the body's version. Check with your doctor if thyroxine therapy is indeed warranted.
Thyroid hormone. No need to replace the thyroid gland. Newborn screening is used to detect hypothyroidism in newborns. If the baby is hypothyroid for whatever reason then levothyroxine is started orally and given daily. This is a thyroid hormone which substitutes for what the baby's thyroid isn't making.
No. Fortunately that isn't even necessary because there is oral medication to replace the missing thyroid hormones.
I wouldn't try. The thyroid gland is the gland we often see fail but are not too worried about if we recognize when it happens. Present medication supplements taken once a day will replace the glands output. Except for regular tests to verify proper dose level, kids live otherwise normal lives. Were you to try a transplant, the number of medications & possible complications would skyrocket.