I get really cold after i eat. I try to stay away from cold things. If i would drink say a cold pop in the winter i would be fre I am a very healthy person. I don't even get colds.

Dr. Steven Seres

In brief: It's

It's an unusual complaint when i think about the things that people come to my general internal medicine office to discuss with me.
I don't think this represents any kind of disease. It would certainly be reasonable to bring this complaint to a doctor to see if they can find anything off in your routine labs or on exam.

In brief: It's

Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Peter Kurzweil