What is a good OTC high blood pressure medication relocated so have no pcp and b/p medication (hydrochlorothyazide) has expired. Cant get appt till jan!, 2012

None. There are not any proven OTC medications. What you can do in the meantime is lower added salt intake, decrease alcohol and caffeine and start regular exercise. These alone can lower pressure ~5-10 points each.
There . There are no over the counter blood pressure medications. You should call your previous doctor and inform the office of your situation. They may be able to call in a prescription for you. If that does not work call your new pcp and inform them of your problem, they will instruct you on how to proceed. In the meantime decrease your salt intake. Best of luck.