Sever spinal pain come out of nowhere and going into my abdomen. I can't move the pain is so bad. I hate the hospital and wont go just happend within a min pain has lasted 15 min go away then come back. Worst pain I have ever felt

See doctor ASAP. It is difficult to know what you have without more information and physical examination. Since your pain is intermittent, it can come from many areas, including spine, muscle, nerve, abdominal organs .... If you don't like to go to hospital, please see a doctor asap for evaluation.
Without . Without knowing more or being able to examine you, i cannot tell you what is causing your pain. Telling me that it is the worst pain you have ever felt, makes me concerned that it could be something serious. If the pain is that severe, then you need to be seen immediately. Either call your doctor or go to the emergency room. None of us likes going to the hospital, but when you are very sick, hurt, or in pain, sometimes you just have to go. Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is going on with you and have you feeling better soon. Good luck!