Could i be pregnant if I have most signs and symptonms of pregnancy? Could i be pregnant if I have most signs and symptoms of pregnancy?, like bloating, cramps, frequent urination, fatigue more than normal, breast tenderness/soreness, eating and craving w

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The simple answer here is to schedule a visit with your doctor. A pregnancy test can be done via serum (blood).
This will give a definitive answer (positive or negative). If the test is negative then additional work up may need to be done in order to evaluate your symptoms, including urine testing to rule out uti, thyroid testing, and possibly a pelvic ultrasound to rule out uterine fibroids (benign tumors of uterus). Your doctor may recommend starting a birth control pill to regulate your cycle and symptoms. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Steven Seres