Im a few months late for my period. Im having lower back pain and adominal pain. Am i pregnant? I haven't had any sighns of pregnancy

In brief: Cannot tell!

Get the test. If one has had exposure, it can happen.
Or see your gyn.

In brief: Cannot tell!

Or see your gyn.
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: In

In this situation you should start with a pregnancy test.
If that is negative then your missed period could be due to many other factors. The most common being hormonal changes, weight fluctuations (extreme increase or decrease), stress/anxiety, thyroid disorder, etc. Lower abdominal/back pain could be a sign of a urinary tract or kidney infection. I recommend you visit your doctor for an evaluation and treatment if deemed necessary. Best of luck. Happy holidays.

In brief: In

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham