Hi i want to lose my fear onto loosing my virginity what can I do to make it less painfull i just got maried and im afraid i got married about 4 months ago and i still can't be able to loose my virginity to the fack that im scared it would hurt what do yo

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I am sorry you are dealing with this problem. I am sure it is putting a lot of strain on your marriage.
Honestly if you do something (sex in this case) that you don't want to do, or are not ready to do then you risk possible harmful psychological effects. The best advice i can give you is to seek help from a marriage and family counselor. Therapy will help you work through your fear, and uncover hidden reasons behind it. Hopefully your husband is understanding, and will help you get through this. Best of luck.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Stephen Christensen

In brief: In

In cases such as yours, the fear of pain during intercourse is often rooted in past personal sexual trauma -- which you may have suppressed -- or trauma suffered by another individual that was related to you.
In any event, your fear is strong enough that you're not likely to be able to deal with it yourself. You're suffering from a fairly severe form of "female sexual dysfunction" (see link below). See your doctor or seek help with a qualified sex therapist as soon as possible. Good luck! http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/female-sexual-dysfunction/ds00701.

In brief: In

Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. Jane Van Dis