Groyne area rash red rash on both inner legs

Dr Heidi Fowler

In brief: Fungal infection?

This rash would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.

In brief: Fungal infection?

Dr Heidi Fowler
Dr Heidi Fowler
Dr James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: There

There are several possibilities for this one including fungal infection, yeast, or intertrigo (a condition of irritation in the groin).
Other possibilities include eczema or psoriasis in the area. For "jock-itch", i often prescribe a mild Hydrocortisone cream twice daily combined with an antifungal cream twice daily in the area. I would consider a visit to a dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. I hope that helps.

In brief: There

Dr James Seward
Dr James Seward
Dr Adam Levy