Can tightness in the stomach be a sign of pregnancy? I have been tightness in the stomach lately, it feels like something is in my stomach. It feels like there's a lump in my stomach, it just feels so weird. I hope i don't have a tumor or something like t

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Tightness

Tightness in the stomach is a very vague symptom and can be a sign of many different things, for example gastointestinal issues (gas, viral infection), premenstrual symptom, urinary tract infection, and even a sign of stress/anxiety.
If you feel you may be pregnant, the simple answer is to take a pregnancy test. Lastly, if you feel you may have a tumor, then you need to see your doctor for an examination and possibly imaging studies. Good luck.

In brief: Tightness

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy