I get these sores under my breast and on my stomach and under my arms I get these boil like sores on my stomach mostly where my bra rubs on my stomach and around the arm pits. When I pop them I get a lot of mixed puss and blood. Some of them I have to pop

Another. Another possibility is hidradenitis suppurativa, which is a condition where one gets boils under the armpits, under the breasts, and in the groin area. This condition would require a visit to a dermatologist for diagnosis and to discuss treatment options. I hope that helps!
There. There are a few different conditions that this may be. One that first comes to mind is intertrigo. Intertrigo is a condition of warm moist locations and is more common in full figured people. It is often due to an overgrowth of yeast. See if it responds to over the counter Clotrimazole cream.
I. I would agree with dr. Seward in his diagnosis of hs. This commonly occurs in the areas mentioned as well as the umbilicus, anus and groin. It can be difficult to treat and may require surgery in addition to wound care.