Trouble with breathing. I have very weird exhaling breathing sounds and trouble exhaling I am not sure what to do I am 21 years old, a female that is in the healthy weight range. I was diagnosed with pericarditis twice before.

Dr. Shoaib Shafique
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Bronchial asthma

Can have similar clinical picture.
If you dont smoke, asthma is most likely. Also look for common allergens around the house. Try anti allergy medications and see a pulmonary physician.

In brief: Bronchial asthma

Can have similar clinical picture.
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Shortness

Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing is worrisome, especially in the face of cardiac issues (pericarditis in your case).
You need a medical evaluation asap. Your doctor may or may not send you to urgent care. You will likely need a chest x-ray, and ekg at minimum. If you have not seen your doctor and the symptoms have resolved, it is still a good idea to schedule a visit. Best of luck.

In brief: Shortness

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham