Me and my fiancee had intercourse dec 3rd and i got my period december 5th is it possible i can be pregnant? I'm 18 and never missed a period im not supposed of got my period till the 20th and i haven't missed a period yet and all my periods has been regu

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you get your cycle every month around the same time, then the odds of you being pregnant are fairly low.
Ovulation occurs about two weeks after your period (time when you can get pregnant). The fact that your period came means that you ovulated two weeks prior to that, thus the low chance of pregnancy. The symptoms you are having may be due to another issue(menstrual changes, viral illness etc.) if you miss your next period take a pregnancy test. Take care.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis