What could cause: general aches and pains; mild to severe back stiffness and pain; muscle weakness; fatigue; sharp and cont.- occasional pain in head, lower abdomen, and hips; occasional shakiness; and excessive big, easily caused and long lasting(2 to 4w

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: These

These are very non-specific symptoms, and could mean a wide range of problems.
General aches and pains could be secondary to viral illness, fatigue, stress/anxiety, musculoskeletal issues, etc. The shakiness could be due to low blood sugar, anxiety, chills secondary to infection process. The easy bruising could be due to a low plalelet count or other abnormality in blood count. The bottom line here is to have a complete medical evaluation by your primary care provider. Hopefully after a detailed history, physical, and testing, your doctor will have a diagnosis(es) and will be able to provide a treatment plan. Best of luck. I hope you feel better soon.

In brief: These

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Smith