Am I pregnant or is something wrong because I'm not getting my period? I had my last period over two months ago. Since then, I've had sex twice, the second time being about a month ago. About 2 weeks ago, I took two pregnancy tests and both came back nega

I . I think you are correct in thinking that you are not pregnant since you have had 2 negative pregnancy tests taken more than 5 weeks from your last period. You've mentioned that you've been under some stress lately, and that is always a possibility. There are other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, diet, weight loss, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or poly cystic ovarian syndrome. If you continue to not have your period or if your periods are becoming irregular, you should contact your doctor.