I had intercourse with my boyfriend friday and i forgot to take my birthcontrol pill and its been 4 days am i pregnant? I really need to know what the percentage of me getting pregnant is?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you missed one pill and you took it as soon as you remembered, then the odds of you becoming pregnant are slim. If you forgot to take it four days in a row then your odds are much higher. Please clarify how many pills you missed and when/if you started taking them again, and i will try to give you a percentage.
Thanks.

In brief: If

Thanks.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham