I got punched in the stomach and im bleeding out of my vagina. Am i having a miscarrige? Abdominal pains, bleeding heavily

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Well,

Well, first things first - are you pregnant? If you are, you could be miscarrying and need to call your OB doctor right away or go to the emergency room. Even if you are not pregnant, if you are having heavy bleeding and pain after a trauma and you need to seek care immediately.
There could be severe organ damage that needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. Either give your doctor a call or go to the emergency room.

In brief: Well,

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Jane Van Dis