Should i go to the doctor sooner I am 22 weeks pregnant, and for the past few days my back has been really hurting. Its only on the right side, and its my ribs and right below them. It begins on the right side right below my breast bone and wraps around t

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You should never "tough it out" while pregnant.
At the minimum call your doctor's office and inform the on call doctor of your symptoms. He/she will tell you if it is necessary to go into the office or if you need to be seen more urgently. The symptoms you describe could be due to a urinary tract, kidney infection, or musculoskeletal pain etc. It's difficult to say without an exam and testing. Please contact your doctor. Take good care.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham