My sister is an ultimate hypochondriac and the family does not know what to do we have a very large family and my sister who is 67 has been complaining for at least 3 or 4 years about pain.She has been to every doctor, none can find anything wrong.She goe

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This sounds like a very difficult and frustrating situation for you and your family including your sister. Unfortunately there is nothing that you all can do for her per se.
She is an adult and she ultimately makes her own decisions. You may have to learn to distance yourself form her for your own sanity. I know you love her and want to help her but there comes a point where you have to take care of yourself. You could recommend that she see a pain management specialist and/or a doctor that specializes in fibromyalgia (possibly a rheumatologist) beyond that there is not much you can do for her. Please take care of yourself first then everyone else. Best of luck.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy