Is this serious? Im only 17 and my is constantly hurting me, sometimes to the point that i cannot move, I have no insurance so i can't see a doctor and its starting to get worse along with other pains mainly in my head and nausea. Im at a normal weight an

Dr. Steven Seres

In brief: It's

It's really hard to tell you without an exam since the differential diagnosis includes things as mundane as a spasming muscle, a kidney stone (although very unlikely in a 17 year old), or ruptured disk in your spine.
Your local emergency room cannot turn you away for lack of insurance . I'd strongly consider you take my advice and get this checked out sooner than later.

In brief: It's

Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Marsha Davis