Cellututis on face 9 months ago went a family dr with cellutitis under eye was given anibodiic never cleared up went to a specialist for tongue coating and throat hard to swolled with bumps on tongue and in throat no doctors had answer 2 weeks ago I

Infection. You have an unresolved infection. Consult an oral surgeon or an ENT specialist.
You . You clearly need the antibiotics. If you can not afford the ointment (im assuming it's $35 not 35, 000. Likely typo) you can search for a low to no cost clinic in your area. They often have free or discounted medications. Also you can contact the drug company that makes the medication and ask if they have a patient assistance program. These programs usually give the medication to patients who can't pay for free. I hope you can obtain the medication and get well. Take care.