I have a growth on my left kidney. Over the past few months the pain has become excruciating especially at night when I lie down I don't have insurance so I was sent home from the hospital. With no conclusive diagnosis. When they found the growth, they ju

I . I guess i'd want to know how the "growth" was found (as in, what testing did they do?). In my experience masses in the kidney are either simple-appearing benign cysts that can be followed conservatively, or are solid and in most cases end up in the kidney being removed. I know that sounds extreme, but it's such a blood-filled organ, removing things from it is not often possible. A lot of my patients are stuck in the situation you are with regard to insurance . I really wish you luck in finding help. I would try to see a urologist if at all possible sooner than later about this.