Me and my fiancee had intercourse dec 3rd and I got my period december 5th is it possible I can be pregnant? I'm 18 and never missed a period im not supposed of got my period till the 20th and I haven't missed a period yet and all my periods has been regu

Without . Without taking a pregnancy test, it's impossible to know whether you are pregnant. As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come.