Is it okay for me to take a male enhancement pill even if i had prostate cancer eight years ago and got the radio active seeds? I'm in my 60's. My health seems to be great.

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: It

It is perfectly reasonable to use an ed medication such as cialis, levitra, (vardenafil) viagra if you are in otherwise good health.
Best wishes.

In brief: It

Best wishes.
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Lauren Stegman
Radiation Oncology

In brief: I

I would be careful if you are thinking about taking one of the herbal or male supplement pills marketed to increase penis size.
Many of these products contain dhea or other male hormones tha could theoretically stimulate growth of prostate cancer cells. Talk to your cancer doctor before starting one of these medications. They also are not likely to be very effective. Medications for erection problems such as viagra, levitra, (vardenafil) and Cialis do not have any male hormones and are perfectly safe to take ate prostate cancer treatment as long as your hear is strong enough for sexual activity and you are not on certain blood pressure lowering medications or certain drugs to ease urination. Again, talk to your doctor and get a prescription rather than getting these mess other ways.

In brief: I

Dr. Lauren Stegman
Dr. Lauren Stegman
Dr. William Forsythe