Posibility of pregnancy last menstrual cycle was november 25, had sex november 27. Decembmer I tested positive for ovulation and had sex that day as well. Is there any hope that I could be pregnant? And if so, about what day would conception occur/had o

There . There is definitely a chance you could be pregnant. Fertilization of the egg happens within 3 days of having sex. Implantation or the fertilized egg typically happens 6-12 days after having sex. As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come.