Are there any long term consequences to two brothers fighting all of the time, they are 12 and 13yo?

Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: No

Not unless you count all your property damage that they inflict while fighting! this is normal sibling rivalry and will get better with age and maturity.
At least hopefully! :).

In brief: No

At least hopefully! :).
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: No

Not if this is normal sibling interaction and they get along fairly well in between their arguments.

In brief: No

Dr. Pamela Middleton
Dr. Pamela Middleton
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Usually not

In kids, there usually is a certain amount of sibling rivalry and competitiveness.
I allow no slack for physical altercations, holding both kids responsible for avoiding dangerous fighting. Everyone suffers thge "punishment" for fighting. For verbal scuffling, i chase them to another room to settle it. And lots of discussion explaining potential harm helps.

In brief: Usually not

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Cindy Juster