Everything that i eat or drink except water has a bitter taste this started a few days ago. I gargled with listerine and salt water. I brushed my tongue. I ate a piece of pie and it tasted bitter.

Dr. Bradley Wilson
Dentistry

In brief: Time

There are many different reasons for this and most will pass with time with no consequence.
If it continues, a good medical work-up would be suggested to rule out the things that do have a consequence such as acid reflux disease or mercury.

In brief: Time

Dr. Bradley Wilson
Dr. Bradley Wilson
Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: This

This is rather interesting.
I would guess that this represents some reflux esophagitis symtoms. You might want to try some antacids to see if this helps over the next couple of days.

In brief: This

This is rather interesting.
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Vicken Poochikian