Everything that i eat or drink except water has a bitter taste. This started a few days ago. I gargled with listerine and salt water. I brushed my tongue. I ate a piece of pie and it tasted bitter. I have not eaten any pine nuts, unless they were in food.

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: This

This somewhat common problem has a huge differential of potential causes such as: - nasal drainage - nasal polyps - bad tooth - gastroesophageal reflux - salivary gland obstruction/ dry mouth - medications - a neurological problem with the taste receptors and that's just scraping the surface! you should see your doctor or an otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist) for an exam and a work-up.
Hopefully, if they can find the cause, they can fix the problem. As far as pine nuts go, check to labels of the foods you are eating. Since nut allergies are so prevalent, companies are required to label foods that may have tree nuts (including pine nuts) in them.

In brief: This

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Bradley Wilson
Dentistry

In brief: Wait

There are multiple reasons for what is occurring and most will pass with a little time.
If it continues, then a medical work-up would be in order to exclude acid-reflux disease, mercury, etc.

In brief: Wait

Dr. Bradley Wilson
Dr. Bradley Wilson
Dr. Keegan Duchicela