What does it mean to get your period every mounth a diffrent day ? I get my period every mounth like about 3 to 5 days diffrent from the mounth before . Is that bad ? And i get a lot pain when i get my period and about 5 days before i get my period , and

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Cycle

Cycle length can vary from month to month, this is not uncommon or worrisome.
The pain you get 5 days prior to your period is a symptom of pms (premenstrual syndrome). You can start taking Ibuprofen 400mg or 600mg by mouth every 6 hours the week before your period, this may help ease your pain. If you have failed to get pregnant less than a year of trying then i would not worry about there being any infertility issues. If a year has passed then you should consider seeing an infertility specialist. In the meantime you can buy an over the counter ovulation prediction kit and follow the detailed instructions. Best of luck.

In brief: Cycle

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy