I take adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). I also workout. I started some supplements. Are there any interactions, please be specific. Supplements are creatine monohydrate, l-arginine, and whey protein with glutamine.

Dr. Steven Seres

In brief: From

From the perspective of western medicine, there's likely nothing bad about these things in combination.
If you've taken the add med for some time, you already know how it affects you and i wouldn't expect you to feel any differently when using the supplements. Certainly discuss any sudden changes with your doctor if suddenly your add becomes less well controlled. My guess is that exercising is something that helps keep your add at bay, and if the supplements are helping with that, it's an ok thing to do. Now, if you want to get a more specific answer about how these supplements are supposed to work, or how they work in concert with each other, i suggest you consult a certified nutritionist or natropathic practitioner.

In brief: From

Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Generally none

Supplements with Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) should have no problem but some people have problems with supplements.
Start with one supplement at a time give it at least one month then add another if no problems with your body. Looks like your trying to build muscle mass. Good luck.

In brief: Generally none

Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Dr. Eric Weisman