I had a small bruise like spot appear on my left breast out of nowhere what should I do and what could it be? I have diabetes, Crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis and chronic pancreatitis

Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Bruise

This could be related to many of your diseases.
You need to be examined by your respective doctors . It is too risky to wait and see.

In brief: Bruise

Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You may be dealing with something as simple as a bruise secondary to trauma (hitting the breast, tight bra etc.
) on the other hand bruises can occur from autoimmune disorders, vitamin deficiencies, cancers, and blood clotting disorders. If you only have one bruise it is likely from the former. If more present themselves you should see your doctor for a medical evaluation ands testing. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy