Going insane! extreme anxiety/nervousness, scared, please help I am so anxious/nervous and scared. I feel extreme anxiety all day, weird feeling in chest and upper arms . I have taken Paxil in the past but was hospitalized for anxiety/ panic which also ca

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: You

You need to call and talk to your doctor about your concerns as soon as possible.
If you are having extreme fears about treatment and are unable to take the medications recommended by your doctor, you may need to be hospitalized again to come up with a treatment method that will work better for you. No one should have to live with debilitating anxiety, so the sooner you call your doctor, the better. If you think you may harm yourself or someone else, call 911.

In brief: You

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: High risk

You likely need chronic management for anxiety and depression.
First thing is Clonazepam for sleep while initiating a ssri or snri. Get the brakes on immediatly. It sounds like you have anxiety predominant depressionwith likely nightime hyperarousal. Need thyroid checked but lneed to resume a good psycopharmacology regimen. You need sleep, with meds, in the short term lest hospital imminent.

In brief: High risk

Dr. Eric Weisman