My shrink quit. Should I go off my psych meds (gradually, of course)? I take 2 mg of a benzo and a low dose of an ssri. I have not found a suitable replacement shrink, and wondering if I shouldn't just go off the meds, gradually - I won't be able to get

Psychiatric meds. Your need for treatment is a separate issue from your psychiatrist's leaving. Most primary care physicians would be willing to cover your prescriptions while you seek a new psychiatrist (or "shrink, " if you prefer that name). You could also work with a psychologist/other therapist in cognitive behavioral therapy -- so that when you really do taper the medications, you really are stable and ready.
If . If you really need to be on your psych medications and have found a reasonable combination that works for you, i would suggest you stay on them. If you cannot get into a psychiatrist practice, i suggest you find another personal physician or family physician. Ssri and low dose benzodiazepines are commonly prescribed by general internists, gynecologists and family physicians for anxiety and depression. They should be comfortable continuing your treatment. Best wishes.
Medical doctor. A primary care physician would be able to manage your psychiatric medications and evaluate in conjunction with you if stopping your medications is the best choice for you.