My left arm hurts, to be blunt. I feel under the forearm from my wrist to my elbow and slightly squeeze, only to receive a jolt my left arm hurts, to be blunt. I feel under the forearm from my wrist to my elbow and slightly squeeze, only to receive a jolt

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: Your

Your symptoms sound like it might be epicondylitis, commonly referred as tennis elbow or golfer's elbow.
As usual, it is better with rest, ice packs, and antininflammatories(ibuprofen). You might also benefit from using a tennis elbow band, especially with activity. This will take a couple weeks to calm down. If still a problem, your family physician, internist or orthopedist can inject it with cortisone to calm the inflammation down. It also sounds like you lift weights, please pay attention to good weight lifting form and technique, it matters.

In brief: Your

Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Marsha Davis