What is wrong w/me please? I have a very bad pain in my right groin area like where my leg meets my stomach? Like where my right leg merges into the other 1/2 of my body, like at the split leg to upper torso, I can't sllep on my sides to much pressure (i

If . If your pain is severe and your doctor says you have arthritis in your hip on x-ray, then it's time for you to see an orthopedic surgeon. If the diagnosis of advanced arthritis is confirmed, then you will probably benefit from a hip replacement. Several hundred thousand hip replacements are done in the United States each year, more than 90% of patients are very happy with the results.