Is smoking marijuana while on Prozac (fluoxetine) bad? I am on 20 mg of Prozac (fluoxetine)

See below. Marijuana treats depression and withdrawal from it worsens depression. Drug levels vary so unless you are consistently intoxicated, your symptoms will be exacerbated by withdrawal. Is the depression so bad that you need to put up with the unavoidable cognitive impairment and risk of smoke exposure?
There . There is no direct interaction between Prozac (fluoxetine) and marijuana, however you should be aware that marijuana can affect your mood, either positively or negatively. Therefore if it makes your depression better, then i see no harm in using it (i'm not sure if it is legal in your state-medical marijuana that is) regardless be aware of the detrimental effects of marijuana, amotivational syndrome, marijuana as a gateway drug etc. If you have any further concerns, please discuss with your psychiatrist.