Can pulse rate be different than your heart rate my ant went to the dr an he said her heart rate was hige an her pulse rate was low did she miss under stand him or is that posable

Entirely possible. Not every beat of the heart is transmitted to the periphery. When the heart beats but there is no accompanying pulsation, it is termed "pulse deficit" and it occurs routinely with atrial fibrillation and with premature ventricular or atrial beats. The reason is that the heart hasn't filled sufficiently to produce a full stroke volume on the beat in question.
Your . Your aunt most likely misunderstood the doctor. The pulse rate, which can be taken in many different locations is an indicator for the heart rate. The number is the same. You may want to advise your aunt to call the doctor and clarify what he meant. Take care.