Would temporal lobe surgery fix my psychosis as well as my epilepsy?

No. A true psychosis is rarely if ever related to temporal lobe epilepsy. Do not expect epilepsy surgery, which is quite successful to necessarily affect the psychosis.
NO. Temporal lobe surgery for epilepsy just removes the epileptic focus. Many patients with epilepsy may also have psychiatric symptoms. For many years it was believed that seizures actually improved psychiatric conditions. That is how shock therapy developed - induced seizures to cure psychosis. Often controlling seizures makes depression and psychosis worse.