I think i sprained my wrist 9 days ago. Though pain and swelling have gone down, certain movements are painful. See a dr.? I think i may have sprained my wrist las week while exercising. Felt some pain while exercising, but nothing extraordinary until

Dr. Francisco Schwartz-Fernandes
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: To

To give you peace of mind, i would say yes.
Wrist pain could be caused for several different reason (from ligament injuries to fractures.), mainly if associated with previous trauma.

In brief: To

Dr. Francisco Schwartz-Fernandes
Dr. Francisco Schwartz-Fernandes
Dr. Robert Gluck
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: There

There are various causes for so-called sprain.
Anything from irritation of tendons to partial tearing of ligaments to tearing of the so-called meniscus of the wrist or tfcc. Most of these injuries, if not severe, will get better over time with immobilization or modification in use along with elevation of the hand and icing as needed. If the pain persists or if there seems to be any looseness of the wrist with clunking or clicking of bones then seek attention sooner rather than later. Best of luck.

In brief: There

Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Christopher Henley
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Some

Some serious fractures can feel like a sprain.
See a local hand or wrist surgeon or a general orthopedic surgeon to get this looked at carefully. I've attached a link below to an article i wrote about how to tell if your wrist is broken or just sprained.

In brief: Some

Dr. Christopher Henley
Dr. Christopher Henley
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine