Can get pregnant again if my tubes or tied &burnt? Just got married & my husband & I want a baby! Am 30 years old

There . There are tubal ligation reversal procedures that may help you. You will need to consult a gynecologist who specializes in this procedure for a consultation. If that is not an option or you decide against the surgery for any reason, you can always do ivf (in-vitro fertilization) you do not need tubes to get pregnant in this way. The egg and sperm are "fertilized" in the lab and then directly placed in the uterus, by passing the tubes altogether. Please see a specialist and go over all your options. I wish you the very best of luck.