What kind of skin issue do I have? My left hand is extremely chap and becomes itchy at night including my palm and parts of my fingers. It has spread to my palms and into parts of my finger. At times, sometimes at night, it becomes itchy, and then I scra

The . The most likely answer to your problem is that you have a type of eczema of the hands called dyshydrotic eczema or palmoplantar eczema. It is easy to treat but you will most likely need a prescription strength cortisone cream that only your doctor can prescribe. I recommend seeing your doctor to confirm the diagnosis (because sometimes other conditions can mimic this) and to get the best treatment. Once you get the right medicine, you'll feel better quickly.Good luck.