Am i pregnant? Hey (: I have been trying to get pregnant for the last few weeks and me and my fiance had sex 3times the first two he did not ejaculate and the last one he did & I have these weird symptoms my stomach is always growling i want to throw up b

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: These

These could be premenstrual symptoms; less likely symptoms of early pregnancy since you have only been trying to get pregnant for the "last few weeks".
Typically signs of early pregnancy don't start this early. You can take an early prediction pregnancy test as early as six days before your missed period. Good luck.

In brief: These

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis