Can doctors prescribe meds online and also take insurance online severe pain in lower back< muscle weakness, numbing of the leg.Sciatica symptoms

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: No

Typically you need a face to face evaluation and determination regarding your issues.
Controlled substances can only be hand signed at this time. Non-controlled substances/medications can be called into your pharmacy, but I recommend seeing a doctor to determine what is best for you.

In brief: No

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: No

A doctor needs to see you to examine you in person before any medication can be prescribed.
Hope this answer helps.

In brief: No

Hope this answer helps.
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Eric Weisman