Bulging disc, loss of bladder sensation, l-4 l-5 pars defect muscle weakness and numbness in left leg and also stenosis my primary care gier is so backed up i will not be ableto see him until january so how do I go about gettting my pain meds

Dr. Jonathan Kates
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: If

If you have loss of bladder sensation and weakness you have more problems then pain meds.
Go to the emergency room.

In brief: If

Go to the emergency room.
Dr. Prem Gupta
Neurology

In brief: See a neurologist

1st. Of all you need be evaluated for neurological deficits like localized muscle weakness, loss of reflex, loss of sensations on the leg and urinary incontinence.
If some or all these are present you may need surgery for compression of cauda equina. If it is determined that you are nor a surgical candidate and pain is a major issue, then see a pain management specialist.

In brief: See a neurologist

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine