What can I " do " about a very, very painful / stinging " rash " that I have somehow (?) gotten on my testicles? ! I really do not know where the " rash " came from! However, the " rash " is on my testicles & the " rash " is very painful

My . My advicce is for you to find a low or no cost clinic in your area and go in for an evaluation. If you are in pain and are scared to use an over the counter cream, then a medical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment is in order. You may have a common case of tinea cruris aka jock itch, an allergic reaction, or an std. The only way to know is ti be examined. Good luck.