What can cause sharp abdominal pain? I have sharp lower right abdominal pain since the morning of thanksgiving. It is worse when I wake up in the morning and unbearable when I cough/sneeze. I hasve no ovaries or tube on the right side. & I show no other s

Hernia... partialSBO. Bowel obstruction, hernia are most common, but I recommend a ct and/pelvis w/ oral & IV contrast...
Regardless. Regardless of the cause "unbearable" abdominal pain warrants an investigation. Even though you think you may not have appendicits you very well could. Free fluid in the abdomen can cause this pain from a ruptured appendix as well as the infection that accompanies it. Other possible causes are diverticulitis and even something as simple as a urine infection. If you have not done so already please see your doctor for evaluation and testing.