Will a healed herniated disc or bulging disc still show up in an mri? At times i can feel something moving in my lumber. To be specific i describe the feeling as separated movement, almost like two discs had moved either into place or out of place at the

Dr. Michael Khoury
Radiology

In brief: MRI

Mri is a study that evaluates the anatomy of the body.
Referring do a disc, I am assuming a herniated disc. If the disc has repaired and is no longer herniated, this will show one follow-up mri. If i can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate. Dr khoury. Usradreview.Com [email protected]

In brief: MRI

Dr. Michael Khoury
Dr. Michael Khoury
Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: Herniated Disc

If a herniated disc is present, it should show up on MRI.
Sometimes the herniated disc fragment can get re absorbed by the body, in which case there may be no trace of it left on MRI

In brief: Herniated Disc

Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Vikram Patel